March 14th – 17th, 2005
SAWSANA 2005 the second International Agricultural Exhibition will be held in Amman between 14 - 17 March 2005 In Amman International Exhibition under the Patronage of His Excellency the Prime Minister. SAWSANA 2005 is going to include the agriculture, veterinary and food sectors with all its fields, in view of Jordan's unique position in the Arab and Middle East region, Arabic and national companies will be in a position to introduce their products and interact with different companies in the field.
The International fair SAWSANA 2005 will include various activities in the aspects of food, agriculture, irrigation, environment, fodder, poultry and veterinary medicine.
1. The International Agricultural Exhibition 'SAWSANA 2005', accompanied by the International Veterinary medicine, Fodder and Poultry Exhibition 'Vetrana 2005', to be held at the Amman International Fair in Marj Al Hamam. The event is to be inaugurated at 4:00 pm on March 14th, 2005, and will last four days.
2. The Fourth Scientific Conference for the Arab Association for Socioeconomic Agricultural Sciences – The Arab Agricultural Engineers Union, on the future of investments in the private agricultural sector in the Arab world – A conference that will be held for experts from all over the Arab region.
3. The Third Annual SAWSANA Scientific Conference, which includes:
a. The Food Scientific Day – Genetically modified foodsb.
b. The scientific day for agriculture, irrigation and environment
c. The scientific day for veterinary medicine, fodder and poultry.
4. A special catalogue for SAWSANA 2005
5. A special issue of Petrana magazine
6. The conclusion ceremony
All above activities will be held under the patronage of his highness the Prime Minister and sponsored by the ministry of agriculture and other public and private corporations.